Jason has been working in the environmental services field since 2010.
Originally working as an operator, he made the transition through to operations, health and safety and then senior management within one of New Zealand’s largest environmental services companies.
With qualifications in business, health and safety and horticulture; the environmental industry provides the challenges that allows him to exercise his passion for what he does and why he does it.
When the work is done, Jason enjoys spending time in his native West Auckland with his son who also works in the industry, and hanging out with his dog, Sven. Travelling is also high on the agenda whenever the opportunity arises, especially experiencing new cultures and adventures.
Servicing the greater Auckland region including North Shore, Rodney, Waitakere and Manukau.
Call us for any of the following:
- Root Removal, Root Clearing
- Blocked grease traps and pipes
- Blocked sinks and showers
- Overflowing / Blocked Gully Trap
- Blocked Toilets
- Partially blocked sewer and stormwater lines
- Grease traps and Converters
- Big Dipper
- King Custom
- Simply Stainless
- Mac Trap
- Southern Hospitality
- Cesspits and Soak Holes
- Stormwater treatment devices
- Detention tanks
- Stormwater ponds
- Asset reporting and inspections
Pressure washing and Waterblasting
- Concrete driveways
- Coloured and Imprinted concrete
- Paved and Cobbled courtyards
- Paths and Entertaining areas